Director: Jamie Brooks
Phone: (845) 985-2262 extension 312
The Town of Neversink Parks and Recreation Department was established in December 2005. The purpose of the Town of Neversink Parks and Recreation Department is to provide quality park, recreation, and public facilities for every resident of the Town of Neversink and entities engaged in agreements with the Town of Neversink, which includes the students of the Tri-Valley Central School District and the Town of Denning. The department strives to enhance the town’s natural beauty and coordinate recreation, leisure, and athletic activities that promote positive community values. The Parks and Recreation Dept. is continuing to provide our youth with the programs that they have enjoyed in the past, and are also expanding programs and events for our adult population in the Town of Neversink.
The Parks and Recreation Dept. meet on the last Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Town Hall.
All Meetings are held at 7:00 pm in Upstairs Meeting Room.
Procedure to Attend Events:
PLEASE do one of the following BEFORE the cut off date: MAIL permission slips & payment to Parks and Rec Dept PO BOX 307 Grahamsville, NY 12740 OR come & fill out permission slips & bring payment to the Town Hall Upstairs Parks & Recreation office between 3 pm & 6 pm on Tuesdays.
Please note the following:
- Permission Slips can be downloaded below or picked up at the Town Hall between 3 pm & 6 pm on Tuesdays.
- Trips may be canceled due to lack of number of sufficient participants (35) or inclement weather.
Responsibility and Policy Statement:
- If you wish to attend an event you must make the commitment by turning in payment with permission slips for each person attending.
- If a trip is sold out, your name will be placed on a wait list.
- If cancelations are received, the people on the wait list will be called in the order that list was taken.
- A waiting list will be put together once I have 55 people register with payment to see if I can get a second bus.
- Seat assignments will be given as you board the motor coach bus. Please ride to and from the venue in the assigned seat. Special requests will always be given consideration. This policy insures the most orderly, considerate and efficient seating arrangements for all.